Original Movie Marks Network’s Highest-Rated and Most-Watched June Movie Premiere
New York, June 20, 2017 – Hallmark Channel’s “June Weddings” programming event is in full swing with the third nuptial-themed premiere of the month “Wedding March 2: Resorting to Love” from BKTV, boosting the network to #1 among HH ratings in Primetime on Saturday.
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+SD)
- The Saturday, June 17, premiere of “Wedding March 2: Resorting to Love” averaged a 2.2 HH rating and 2.3 million Total Viewers
- Original premiere was the #1 program of the week among HH ratings, excluding news and sports
- Including “Wedding March 2: Resorting to Love,” Hallmark Channel has premiered the #1 HH-rated movie of the week for the third consecutive week
- In the 9-11 p.m. time period, the debut propelled Hallmark Channel to rank #1 among HH and Total Viewer ratings and delivery
- “Wedding March 2: Resorting to Love” marks the network’s highest-rated and most-watched original June movie premiere among HH ratings and Total Viewer delivery
In “Wedding March 2: Resorting to Love,” college sweethearts Olivia and Mick unexpectedly reunite after 25 years and become partners who run a wedding resort. As they work side by side, they learn that while their business relationship may not be working, romance may be in their future. Stars Jack Wagner and Josie Bissett.
Source: Nielsen, 6/12-6/18/17.